GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
ROOMING & NAMING LIST:
- The price quoted are net & non commissionable.
- No refund will be paid for unutilized services.
- All confirmations will be subject to availability of accommodation.
- Breakfast timings in Indian Hotels are between 0700 hours ΓΆ€“ 1000 hours.
- Check in ΓΆ€“ Check out timings at most of the Hotels are:-
- Check in = 1400 Hours
- Check out = 1200 Noon Hours
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- In case of any amendment in local Government taxes, currency fluctuations, and any fuel hike, India Tour and Vacations reserves the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- For Wildlife Safari bookings, India Tour and Vacations will need complete passport details like Names along-with date of birth of the guests as per passport at least 90 days in advance to block safari bookings; the booking is non-refundable & non-transferable.
Schedules/ routes/ safari vehicles are allocated by the Department of forest policy - Government of India and are subject to change. Safari has limited seats which are subject to availability on first come first serve basis.
- Rates include only those items specified in the itinerary.
- All the hotels / room categories are indicative. Booking will be initiated on acceptance of the quote. Any change in hotel / room category may attract supplement / reduction of cost;
- Effective 2nd October 2008, Government has introduced "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted. The hotels have dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Information needs to be given to India Tour and Vacations in case smoking bedroom is desired. India Tour and Vacations shall endeavour to reserve a smoking bedroom for guest subject to availability;
- For Security Reasons, it is mandatory to supply below mentioned information of the guests to respective units
- Guest First and Last Name
- Identity ID ΓΆ€“ Travel documents i.e. Passport that guest will be carrying to identify him / her at the time of check-in.
BOOKING ADVANCE/ DEPOSIT:
- India Tour and Vacations will require rooming list 45 days prior to date of travel with complete details like name of the guest along with passport details and date of birth(In case of Group).
- If there are any specific requirements related to meal, hotel room, Twin/Double bed, the same should be raised at the time of booking and India Tour and Vacations will try to get the confirmation from the respective supplier subject to availability.
A 25% non-refundable deposit/ advance will be required against the tour package cost to process & guarantee the tour arrangements.
PAYMENT / BALANCE PAYMENT TERMS:
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY:
- Balance final payment will need to be made by 60 days prior to date of departure.
- In case balance payment (in case of initial deposit/ advances) is not made in time, booking will get cancelled and advance/ deposit paid will be forfeited automatically.
- All services & rates will be subject to availability after this date.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to India Tour and Vacations at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing. In case of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charge would be applicable or any advance fee paid to any of the suppliers.
Cancellation charges would be applicable as per below details :
- 90 days to 61 days prior to arrival ΓΆ€“ 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 60 days to 31 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
In certain cases the cancellation policy (including conditions applicable on the advance deposit made/required for holding the reservation) may differ & would be applicable as per the cancellation policy of that hotel / Service provider. This will be charged over & in addition to the cancellation policy.
Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Duseera, Holi, Pushkar fair etc ).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- During Fair and Exhibitions periods
In case of group bookings 10% the rooms may be released up to 90 days prior to date of arrival without any retention charges. However any further wash down/ reduction in room allocation would be treated as a cancellation and above mentioned cancellation policy will be applied.
India Tour and Vacations will try to give accurate information in the tour itinerary to the guests based on data available however tour itinerary may change as a result of local situation and circumstances; and company has right to amend the itinerary/reverse the itinerary or exclude the destination keeping in mind comfort & security of the guests. However in case of any major change India Tour and Vacations will try its best to inform well in advance to enable/ advise the guests accordingly in time before departure.
Company reserves the right to cancel the tour due to any Force majeure situations and company will not liable to pay any compensation. Force majeure comes under all unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of India Tour and Vacations or its suppliers, the consequence of which neither the organization nor its suppliers could avoid even with all due care, including, but not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, unavoidable technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, changes imposed by rescheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood, drought, earthquake, adverse weather conditions, epidemics or outbreaks of illness and level of water in rivers etc.
All arrangements for accommodation, transportation, transfers and sightseeing will be made by India Tour and Vacations as agent for the passenger upon the express condition that India Tour and Vacations shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident or irregularity which may be caused by any company or person employed in the operation of the tour.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
Any dispute or claim shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Delhi and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.